A payment gateway is an e-commerce application service provider service that authorizes credit card payments for e-businesses, online retailers, bricks and clicks, or traditional brick and mortar. With payment gateway, customers are able to do safe, secure and fast payments online.
This article explains in detail about payment gateway. it is easy, fast and reliable to make payments by using e-commerce payment gateway. Business owners get more benefit in their business and can attract more customers.
Why We:-Our payment gateway for tech support service involved varies features which is mention below.
1. Pay out in daily basis and weekly basis.
2. The secure reliable and trustworthy gateway from our side.
3. Complete guidelines and help from time to time.
4. Payments through master/ visa/ maestro/ acceptable.
5. E check payment facilities.
6. Direct bank transfer facilities.
Payment gateway integrations are done and we are still trying to integrate more payment options so that our customers with various types of cards and bank accounts can shop without any hassle.
Types Of Payments Gateway:-There are many types of payment gateway available in the market and we would to share our 6 types of payment gateways with you.
Hosted payment gateway
Pro/Self Hosted payment gateway
API/Non hosted payment gateway
Direct payment gateway
Platform based payment gateways
• Hosted payment gateways: In hosted Payment Gateway for Tech Support the customer gets off from your website while he clicked on the pay now button and will be move on to the payment service provider page. After adding his or her information and payment details he/she will be redirected to your website once the payment made.
• Pro/Self Hosted payment gateway: In the self hosted payment gateway customer have to select mode of payment i.e. online banking, credit card & debit card etc. Once the customer selected the best suited option he has to fill in the other details for the payment. Customer don’t redirected to your website after making the payment.
• API/Non hosted payment gateway: In this payment gateway the customer stay at the merchant website and make the payment there.
• Bank Integration: These types of payment gateway are as same as hosted payment gateway, in this gateway customer redirected to the online banking website and make the payment from there.
• Direct payment gateway: Some of the payment gateway doesn’t support the instant payment notification, customer have to fill the details into the customer profile including credit card details. Customer gets the notification whether his card has been approved for the payment.
• Platform based gateway: Merchant have to create product page and the users have to check out in this type of payment gateway.